utorak, 22. rujna 2015.

Crazy lady in Kyoto

No, I did not meet anyone crazy, everybody is super relaxed and polite, not to mention organized. It was me. I am crazy about Kyoto. I always wanted to come here and see the beautiful temples and learn a bit more about the history of the Empiriqal Japan and its ways. Discovering Asia, especially the ancient times is an amazing thing. 

I saw in Tokyo, formerly known as Edo, the difference in climate from the Chinese one. I am not talking politics. ;) The humidity is lessened than in mainland China and it is not so very hot. 

I was still getting used to Asian custom of people constantly thanking you and bowing. And then instinctively I bow, and then they bow again, and it goes on and on. I would really like to learn the rules of it, as it seemed I got something wrong. it's probably the matter of who bows last, how many times, or the occasion. Well, good thing I came to a country that everybody was willing to explain you all of the rules, any time. And even written rules-they are everywhere. Flashing down from buildings, sidewalks, streets.

Sometimes funnily spelled, but I complied, when in Rome.....

Afterwards, the road took us to the famous temple. Well, us and hundrets of tourists with selfie sticks. The street leading up to it offered geisha makeovers, and lots of women did it, walking tiny steps up the hill to the temple. 





And there it was, raising high in the back, the red temple. I saw a lot of groups dressed the same, and a lot of students, as well, dressed in school uniforms, which was funny, because it was Saturday.



The most memorable thing about Kyoto was the bamboo forest. The next day we got to it, it was raining and still, ethereal were a lot of tourists. The sight took my breath away.



It threw me back eons and eons, until I saw the selfy people. I knew that people took a lot of pictures of themselves, but it is starting to get ridiculous. I mean, we all take selfies, but the quantity... It is ridiculous. It's better just asking someone to take the picture for us. 


Kyoto was beautiful with its temples, parks and lovely people. The time was passing by, so we hurried on to Osaka to catch the plane back to Hong Kong. I started wishing to stay here a little bit longer, but that is always like that.

Kisses










Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar